[MS]Clan | Forum
Welcome to [MS]Clan | Forum

Please Login or Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[MS]Clan | Forum
Welcome to [MS]Clan | Forum

Please Login or Register
[MS]Clan | Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And here is another new guy. But certaintly no noob.

4 posters

Go down

And here is another new guy. But certaintly no noob. Empty And here is another new guy. But certaintly no noob.

Post by Xmachina Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:21 am

Signed up 2day. i have been playing Halo since i got my first laptop. This is my first clan to join, i have played competitions on animemanga valley, an Italian crowd, Dario there translates for my and keeps me up on things, but i gotta say im fed up of his broken English.

Now, as far as i can see all American here? Well im Irish so guess time difference is a factor.

I have come across [MS] players lots of times before and i have to say they do have skill, at time i suspected the use of a bot Mad , but i know they wouldn't do that would they?

Anyhoo, im here, im good (providing im on a server of ping less than 100)..

It has to be said that im mainly interested in map Bloodgulch, gametype CTF, anything else and i get bored quickly. i will share my knowledge on this map with all.

Nice to meet all.
Xmachina
Xmachina

Back to top Go down

And here is another new guy. But certaintly no noob. Empty Re: And here is another new guy. But certaintly no noob.

Post by [MS]Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:26 am

nice to meet you, do me a favor please recruit people to our clan, i'm updating the forum i want make the best community of halo combat evolved and halo ce
[MS]Admin
[MS]Admin
Admin
Admin

http://msclan.ultimarpg.net

Back to top Go down

And here is another new guy. But certaintly no noob. Empty Re: And here is another new guy. But certaintly no noob.

Post by Xmachina Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:00 am

i have 1 friend (halo) his name is david ans posseses respectable skill, he calls his server Dave server. he is lag free, capable of 16 players, located in Canada. Next time he is on ill put it to him
Xmachina
Xmachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Molar Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:05 pm

What's up.
Molar
Molar

Back to top Go down

Post by harold Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:00 am

Dave's server is cool!

harold

Back to top Go down

Post by [MS]Admin Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:55 am

harold wrote:Dave's server is cool!

what daves server have cool than msclanserver??

just a answer
[MS]Admin
[MS]Admin
Admin
Admin

http://msclan.ultimarpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xmachina Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:34 am

Update on Dave..

Last night Dave started his server, we spoke and he gave me his MSN, sometime later we chatted and i put to him the possibility of joining [MS], his first response was that he didn't think he may be good enough to join a clan,(i watched as he scored 2 kiltaculars in a row, without spamming grenades) Twisted Evil. I told him [MS] are recruiting and gave him the link to have a look. He did. Then i got 2 answers:

1: He wanted to keep his server "open" for everybody...

2: He is under the impression that as his copy is cracked, he would have difficulties in taking part in any matches that may take place, should he become [MS]Dave.

I attempted to explain to him about (correct me if im wrong) cracked game = cracked server = cracked players, but it was quite late for me, and was falling asleep.

Final answer : "I think ill stay the way i am, for now."

So,

I dont think he is to be ruled out just yet, im sure we will play again and ill raise the subject.

Greetings [MS]Harold, [MS]Molar.
Xmachina
Xmachina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum